Lucent Sky AVM version 1811 SU2 released
January 30, 2019
Welcome to Lucent Sky AVM version 1811 SU2, the second Servicing Update for 1811. This update includes a number of bug fixes. To learn more about this release, visit Lucent Sky AVM version 1811 release notes.
Issues fixed in 1811 SU2
- Scanning a .NET Core project fails with result code -62300001 (BinaryAnalysis_Error_ValidILNotFound)
- False positives in ASP.NET applications when using source code analysis
- Some results are incorrectly classified as OWASP Mobile Top 10 2016
- System information shows version 1812 when the instance is running 1811 SU1
- Web UI update fails if storage root is set to a drive other than C:\
- The source of CLEAR Engine events is shown as Service1 in Windows Events
- Fixed an incorrect data-flow rule for C# source code analysis
- Fixed issues in OWASP Mobile Top 10 classification
- Fixed minor formatting issues in scan result messages in Web UI and CLI
Updating to 1811 SU2
If you are using Lucent Sky AVM Enterprise or Standard Edition (either on-premise or cloud) and have an active subscription or maintenance agreement, you can update to 1811 SU2 immediately. Our support team will reach out to you shortly to schedule an update. If you are using Lucent Sky AVM On-Demand, your server will be updated to 1811 SU2 in the next few days.