Lucent Sky AVM version 1804 released
April 21, 2018
Lucent Sky AVM version 1804 is the latest iteration of Lucent Sky AVM. In addition to the change of version naming scheme, this release brings exciting new features such as search and Maven support, as well as architectural improvements such as updated scan result codes.
Updates in Lucent Sky AVM version 1804 include:
- Search (second phase) - Through the search interface, users are able to filter applications by ownership, framework, runtime and the status of their last scan. Additionally, users can search for specific applications with keywords in their name or tags.
- Maven support (beta) - Java applications using Maven are now supported natively, without the need of making a WAR file first. Lucent Sky AVM will automatically download required libraries and build the application according to its pom.xml. To scan an application using Maven, set 'JavaBuild' to 'Maven' and 'JavaSourcePath' to its source path.
- Suppression improvements - Result suppression is now available for all results, including file-based ones. Additionally, multiple results can now be suppressed in batch.
- Updated scan result codes - Scan result codes were redesigned to give user more information when a scan failed or completed with warnings. To learn more about the new scan result codes, including how to migrate integrations using the legacy result codes, visit the article Lucent Sky AVM scan result code.
- Bug fixes - Several issues were addressed in version 1804.
- New version naming scheme - A minor but most visible change, Lucent Sky AVM has adopted a new version naming scheme.
If you are using Lucent Sky AVM Enterprise, Standard or Test Edition (either on-premise or cloud) and have an active subscription or maintenance agreement, you can update to Lucent Sky AVM version 1804 immediately. Our support team will reach out to you shortly to schedule an update. If you are using Lucent Sky AVM On-Demand, your server will be updated to Lucent Sky AVM version 1804 in the next few days.